Click to Home
Go To Search
Email pagePrint page
Village Position Openings
The Village posts any position openings here.  Some positions may also be advertised in the Village newsletter, or in other newspapers and Wisconsin Job Service.  All positions posted here are paid positions.  For more information on any of these opportunities, click the links below.

Full-Time Employment
The Village currently has one full-time position open in the Clerk's office.  

The Deputy Clerk/Treasurer position, click here to view the advertisement.

Part-time Employment
There are no current part-time positions available. 

Appointed Committee or Commission Openings
We are currently looking for three people to serve on the Board of Zoning Appeals.  Two regular member and one alternate member (if a regular member has a conflict on a particular case, an alternate member would take their place) is needed.  This appointed position has a limited time commitment, as the Board only meets on an 'as needed' basis.  Please click here for more information about the Board of Zoning Appeals.

Consider serving your community in this capacity and become more involved in the governing of your Village!  If you are interested in filling one of the vacant positions on the Board of Zoning Appeals, please contact the Clerk/Treasurer's office at 234-0304.

Election Workers
The Village is always interested in additional election workers (or poll workers).  Election workers are needed to efficiently run every election of the Village.  Paid training is provided.  In general, about 10 poll workers are needed for each election, and for certain larger elections, up to 16 workers are used.  As not every worker is available for every election, we prefer to have more than 16 people on our list.  Please click here for additional information on the responsibilities of an election worker.

Election workers are appointed for two year terms, in December of odd-numbered years.  Additional election workers can be appointed mid-term, as needed.  If you are interested in serving as an election worker, please contact the Clerk/Treasurer.